- Product Name: Fibre Glass Covered Al. and Cu. Wires & Strips
- Product Application: Induction Arc Furnaces
- Wire Covering Range: Al. & Cu. from 23 SWG to 10 SWG ( 1 to 4 mm. Dia.)
- Insulating Material: Cotton yarn threads
- Pay off System: Pay off System of reels is provided with bush bearing mounted shaft fitted on both side bearing holder with tension adjustable brake mechanism, and wire cleaning attachment to achieve perfect and constant tension on the bare wire during paper covering with accommodation of full size of reels as per model.
- Pay off Reel Size: MODEL: DELUXE ( open type ) Flange dia. : 400 mm, Total width : 300 mm, Bore dia.: 40 mm
- Polyester / Al. Foil Spinner Head: Paper covering Spinner Head is designed to achieve perfect covering by Synchronous timing belt drive mechanism with positively driven complete in all respect. Both spinner heads are rotating in opposite direction (Clockwise and anti clockwise) with positively equal speeds without vibration and variation.
- Fibre Glass Yarn Spool Size:
MODEL Spool OD Fibre / Glass Width mm Spool ID mm Deluxe 230 mm 4 to 25 50 or 63 or 75
- RPM of Spinner: 1800 to 2000
- Clutch & Traverse System: A specially designed clutch system is provided to achieve perfect, constant and required tension continuously variable according to the size of wire. Traverse system is designed and precisely manufactured for perfect reeling of wire with adjustable width arrangement positively to accommodate different width of reels.
- Take up System:Take up system is designed & manufactured for free movement of rotation of take up reels and to accommodate maximum size of reels.
- Take up Reel Size:
MODEL Flange Dia. (mm) Traverse width (mm) Bore Dia. (mm) Barrel Dia. (mm) Super Deluxe 400 150 to 300 40 75 to 100
- Linear Speed: Linear speed of wire can be adjusted from 1metres to 10 metres per minute by the help of change gears of different size.
- Drive System: A totally new concept Handle operated system individually on all heads with specially designed and developed Gear box with clutch incorporated to eliminate vibration on covering heads for DX & SDX models. Single motor driven for STD models.
- Electricals: Electric motor AC. 3 phase or DC 1 phase provided on the machine as per model. Separate panel is provided for the operating circuit with contactors, overload relays and line indicators.
- Tool Box: Tool box is provided with all accessories, necessary tools and spanners set for operation & maintenance of the machines.
- Power Saving & Safety: Handle operated system is designed and developed FIRST TIME IN INDIA to get the advantage of power saving and unnecessary ware and tare of mechanisms, parts, motor, V- belts etc. and to avoid accidents.
- Testing and Inspection: All machines are thoroughly tested at our works before dispatch by an experienced and technically qualified personnel.
- Counting and Monitoring System: Digital Electronic Programmable Length Measuring Counters with Totalisers
- Auto Stop System: Auto stop systems is provided in DELUXE models individually operated. Any line / head stops automatically if paper breaks or ends up. ( At Extra Cost )
- Automatic Polyester Tension Control: Tape tension controller is provided on each taping head to control the maximum and minimum tension of paper / tape. ( At Extra Cost )
- Advantages of Fibre Glass Yarn Covering Machine :
- Minimum stoppage of machine
- Maximum length of wire in one piece
- Minimum wastage of paper, tape & wire
- Minimum material handling
- Less space occupied in shop floor for storage of reels
- Live demonstration for Deluxe (DX) and Super Deluxe (SDX) models with all facilities at the factory.
- We also undertake special purpose machine for Wire & Cable Industries as per Customer’s Specifications.